To execute quality controller of incoming raw materials, final product, and in-process samples and to capture and record analytical data and report all non-confirming results.
- Grade 12 with Mathematics
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Perform laboratory analysis/tests on raw materials and final products.
- Maintain sample identification and storage.
- Perform HACCP and in-process sample analysis.
- Maintain and capture laboratory analytical data (NIR, Wet Chem & Microbial) on Aims.
- Collect and send scheduled samples to external laboratories.
- Maintain a safe work environment and ensure compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Report all non-conforming analytical/test results.
- Crisis/Incident management
- Computer Literacy essential
- Production processes
- Quality, Food Safety StandardsOHS ActMS Office skill
- Strong analytical Skills
- Good writing Skills
- Detailed orientated
- Time Management skills
- Work under pressure
- Reliable and positive
- Result Driven
Closing date: 17 February 2023
Please note that correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only. Applicants who have not heard from us within 30 days of the closing date may assume that their applications have been unsuccessful and are hereby thanked for their interest. The filling of these positions will be aligned to AFGRI’s Employment Equity Policy
Applicants are informed that in order to consider any application for employment, we will have to process your personal information.
A law, known as the Protection of Personal Information Act, 4 of 2013 (POPIA) provides that when one processes another’s personal information, such collection, retention, dissemination and use of that person’s personal information must be done in a lawful and transparent manner.
In order to give effect to this right, we are under a duty to provide you with a number of details pertaining to the processing of your personal information. These details are housed under the HR Processing Notice, which can be accessed and viewed on the AFGRI Group website, https://www.agh.co.za/which HR Processing Noticewe request you kindly download and read.